Saturday, July 30, 2011

bigger. better. stronger.

Since Sawyer has been sitting, he has been stronger in other areas as well. He reaches for toys, grabs them, picks them up, and will shake his rattle. He can scoot himself around by pushing himself on his back with his legs. Cute but annoying when I'm trying to change his diaper. He also hits himself repeatedly in the head with his right arm. I'm not sure why, because it has to hurt. I have been having talks with him about how he shouldn't hit himself because it makes mom sad.

But most of all, my favorite new achievement is his ability to hug me! Not like a huge bear hug, but he'll put his arms around my neck and rest his face next to mine. He is becoming less dead weight and more active, even while in my arms.

Oh, and jumping, the never ending jumping.




Did I say jumping? I meant sleeping.

Mark your calendars for August 31st, because that's when we're coming back to Primary's for a few appointments. I'll come bearing gifts, like muffins and Fresca on tap from the Rainbow Café. MMmm.


No comments:

Post a Comment