Saturday, December 3, 2011

Heyyyyooo

HI.

I hope you can forgive me for not being more diligent. I have a lot of pictures all over the place of Sawyer, and I'll work on getting them transferred onto the computer tonight! No promises, though. He is SO close to crawling forwards, as he has scooting backwards down perfectly. He has a buggy/car that he just figured out he can walk forward in, so finally he isn't so frustrated with his inability to get around. And of course, he loves to walk around, with a lot of assistance, and likes to walk up and down the halls at his own pace.

We are coming down this Monday (Sunday afternoon) for his long-awaited orchiopexy. It's early and we might be able to hurry and stop by the NICU before checking in, but again, I can't make any promises. For sure, after the surgery we would love to see anyone who wants to visit, so message/text me if you wanna see how big King Sawyer is these days :)

No comments:

Post a Comment